Monday, November 03, 2014

DUmmies in Denial: "What's with all the GLOOM and DOOM threads?"

They're whistling past the graveyard, trying to maintain a cheerful countenance in the face of imminent disaster. The handwriting is on the wall, but they don't want to read it. In other words, the DUmmies are in denial. All the signs point to major midterm losses for the Democrats tomorrow--including the loss of the U.S. Senate--but the DUmmies don't want to admit it. That's the state of mind in DUmmieland on the eve of Election Day, as seen in several threads, including this THREAD, "What's with all the GLOOM and DOOM threads?"

So let us now journey to the Shores of Denial, where the comments are in Bolshevik Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, looking forward to DUmmie Depression come Wednesday morning, is in the [brackets]:

What's with all the GLOOM and DOOM threads?

[DUmmie CatWoman says:  Come on, get happy! Just put on a happy face!]

I don't want to wade through all that negativity. . . . I don't want to hear about Dems just lining up to throw themselves into the bottomless pit of minority status come Tuesday. I just don't want to hear that crap.

[LALALA!!! I CAN'T HEEEEEEEEEEAR YOU!!!!!!!]

[Other DUmmies agree . . .]

They turn me off of reading much of General Discussion. It's much nicer in Cooking & Baking!

[Just be careful about sticking your head in the oven come Wednesday morning.]

Seriously, I ought to pop in and post a pic of the two racks of lamb I grilled for the wife on our anniversary.

[MURDERER!]

Yum! I love lamb, and grilled is especially good.

[I love the smell of grilled donkey in the morning.]

This is just the warm-up for 2016. What a pleasant little oasis DU will be then . . .

[Hee! Hee!]

The so called liberals in the media are so incredibly irresponsible. From Maddow to Maher they have defeated the Democrats by depressing turnout with their "impending doom" prognosis. They are horrible for what they are doing, then turn around wonder why Democrats don't fight.

[C'mon, Rachel! Get out there and fight like a man!]

We may lose the Senate but we will reclaim some governorships. There will be good news on Tuesday night regardless of what happens in the Senate. . . . Plus, 2016 is approaching and it is nothing but blue skies for us.

[WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Nothing but blue skies!!! Oh, except for those thunderclouds overhead.]

they are spending too much time listening to NPR, which is no longer our friend. I heard enough claptrap from them today to delete them from the buttons on my car radio.

[No unpleasant news! Do not want! Delete buttons! Block out! Ban! Going North Korea on my car radio!]

We may lose the senate but may gain a couple of gubernatorial races which is good. 2016 here we come !! I think we have a chance in 16 to not only take back the senate but make gains in the house as well with Hillary at the top of the ticket. . . .

[Yes! Hillary! The Belle of Benghazi!! Now there's a hope to hang a hat on! 2016, here we come!!]

I don't know what the polls are saying but I think Wendy and good chance in Texas. . . .

[Abortion Barbie has as much chance in Texas as Dan Rather in a room full of fax machines.]

Sounds like a request for "See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil." Good Luck!

[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]

and you sound like a request for me to tell you to go jump in a f***ing lake. Good Luck! Don't forget your scuba gear.

[CatWoman tells BKH70041 what he can do with his DUmmie Downer self!]

Elections always make me wonder how so many people can fall for such idiotic campaigns and vote for such misanthropic dimwits.

[Hey, keep Obama out of this! . . . BTW, notice how many Democrat candidates are TRYING to keep Obama out of this!]

Too many (maybe most) Democratic candidates are trying to avoid any connection to Obama. . . .

["'Obama'? Who's he? Never heard of the guy."]

I am going to vote on Tuesday. I will stand in the cold for maybe an hour.

[Oh, why bother? I think the forecast is for it to be warmer on Wednesday. Vote then. Besides, you don't want to go vote when all those Teabagger Rethuglicans will be there, driving up in their suburban minivans, with their Jesusland bumper stickers and their guns and Bibles and fattening foods. Ewww! Better to go on Wednesday, when you can have the place to yourself.]

I don't like to get my hopes up or pretend that I think everything will turn out sunshine and roses for democrats this election.

[Oh, go ahead, DUmmie cali! Pretend away! Nothing but blue skies, you know!!!]

honestly, I think we're being Freeped. MANY of the Doom and Gloomers have very low post counts.

[heh heh heh. . . .]

Repubs strutting around like they have already won.







We are NOT gonna lose the Senate.

[Just clap your hands real hard and BELIEEEEEEEEEVE!!!!!!!!]

Not only are we going to New Hampshire. We're going to South Carolina and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House. YAHHHHHHHHHH!

[Howard Dean checks in.]

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.

[At this time Pied Piper Pitt is praying the Sobriety Prayer:  Grant me the sobriety to realize all is lost tomorrow night, the courage to get real plastered so I don't notice it, and the wisdom on Wednesday to stay in bed and sleep through it.]

If I hear "voted with Obama 97% of the time" or "the deciding vote on Obamacare" one more time, I might be tempted to shoot my TV.

[Or, you could just turn it off and hide the remote in the rafters, Doug.]

Tues will be a letdown. . . .

[Democratic Understatement.  "Captain, I think the ship may have bumped into that iceberg a little bit."]

CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR DEBBIE DOWNERISM SOMEWHERE ELSE !! ENOUGH D*MN IT !! . . . How about some positiveness. Please, consider taking an upper. We just are not interested in stinking rotten Debby Downerism.

[Turn that frown upside-down! Take some drugs! Calgon, take me away!!]

I fear that it will be a pretty f***ing horrible couple of years. . . .

[France beckons. Flights will be booking up pretty fast Wednesday morning.]

I go bald from tearing my hair out.

[Is that you, Nadin Brzezinski?]

4 Comments:

Anonymous krazy kat said...

"I fear that it be a pretty fucking horrible couple of years."

Well yeah, Obama won't be leaving the White House until January 2017. That's plenty of time for him to start or expand all kinds of political, economic, social and racial mischief.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous The Soul of Troglaman said...

You jokers are going to be fucking pissed on Wednesday when Obama gets landslide support and your dreams get crushed.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous carlos slim said...


..."when Obama gets landslide support...

We'll see, a lot of things depend on how successful the Donks are at getting out the dead and illegal alien votes.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

I for one can't wait to see Troglaman Clones/Moonbats' heads explode across the country when the DSA gets whacked by the voters for the lousy job they've done and for working to destroy the country while giving their supposed constituents the middle finger salute.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home